Visit LPS online at http://www.lps.org/
This page can be found at http://osx.lps.org/index.html?
or by using the QR code to the right.
Join the Conversation!Assessments, Calendars, Mentors, Communicating with Teachers, and much more
Edible car event highlights family creativity
The Lincoln Board of Education Tuesday approved the final 2014-15 $363.6 million budget – a budget that strengthens teaching in the classroom and keeps the tax levy rate flat.
- LPS continues to monitor improving state assessment scores
- ACT scores continue strong in second year of pilot
- Goals for Board of Education: Aiming at 90 percent graduation rate
- LPS, SCC launch new Career Academy for community
- LPS High School Music/Theater Calendar
- More Headlines...